Friday, April 1, 2011

MORE lembas bread . . . .

Okay, this is getting bad. Thoughtspot is supposed to be a serious blog. And it really will be. Someday.

But for now, a little more fun. It is, after all, Friday night. Doris [love you babe!] is away with identical twin sister Diane [yes, to those who are wondering, I have gotten them confused, at least when we were first married] having a ladies weekend. And, to those insatiably curious souls out there (all two of you), Dor and Di sew when they get together without Tom and I around. Yes, you read that right: sew. I know, I know, it's a really wild life.

But I digress. Tonight, I watched Bourne Supremacy, while I ate dinner off of a TV tray [I guess if the ladies get their night out, I can have a Man Night]. And, I watched this funny video by Josh and two of his buddies in their Young Married's class, who were having a Man Night. Josh is my son, and in this flick he is the guy on the extreme right of the couch. And, unless I am mistaken, the starring cat is his and Abbie's feline, Modis. Modis has, well, issues. [He fetches toys when they are thrown. Just like a dog.]

Anyway, get out your popcorn, send your wife to her sewing room, and enjoy. It's a hoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment