Monday, May 16, 2011

Woah! . . . (Woe??)

Have been preparing for a week to start the P90X (Cardio) workout. So for the last week, Doris has moved us onto the menu, and we are eating all kinds of things I can't pronounce. But it has been delicious! I have been eating like a horse!

The box this silly thing comes in says, "Beachbody" on it. Yeah, right, I thought. I'll gain a beach body, alright -- shaped like a beachball, with all this wonderful eating I am doing. This P90 something-'er-other is not so bad!

Of course, we had not started the workouts, just the menus.

Until today.

Woe is me! I am dead, dead, dead! What have I got myself into? Ain't gonna be no beachball after all. This is TOUGH!

Doris and I are just going to go ahead and rent a room at Wayne Hospital. Gonna need it for sure. . . .

4 comments: