Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Two-a-days

Still here, still alive, still doing the P90X. Today for the first time, we did the "bonus round". There was a lot we didn't do; I won't get in to that (there would be alot of that to get in to).

Don't be impressed. If you had bugged our basement, you'd probably think we were dying every morning. And, you wouldn't be alone. We think we are dying every morning.

But that's what you ought to be impressed by: we are still available via an earthly area code; we're not dead yet. Very impressive.

In fact, I am so impressed, I've been thinking about starting a club, called WEGASP. Means, We're Geezers And we're Surviving P90X. Perhaps not one of my better ideas; my own wife insists she's not a member, even though she's down there dying with me every morning.

Anyway, today we started serious two-a-days. The P90X morning death wish in the basement with that madman Tony guy, and then a 5K Boot Camp in the evening. This happens every Tuesday and Thursday.

By the way - just to get this on the record - 'we' means WE, not 'me'. Doris is doing this whole thing, too. Very motivational, though it pains me to admit it. It's hard to wimp out of an exercise routine when your wife is enthusiastically doing all the moves. I, obviously, have too much sense to continue this lunacy if it was left to me. But it wasn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment