Monday, March 25, 2013

Winter's Last Hurrah

Okay. Got to admit it. I'm thrilled.

Not at all a bad opening to the spring!

But don't be dismayed. Old man Winter is packing it in. Have you seen the forecast for this Sunday, Easter Sunday? Going to be in the fifties.

But finishing the winter this way was a nice touch. Every good and perfect gift comes down from the Father of Lights, with Whom is no variableness nor shadow of turning. Underneath that blanket of snow, spring is just waiting. There will be flowers within weeks; don't be dismayed. It's almost time to think about gardens, and lawn-mowing and forsythia.

In the meantime, I'm enjoying the snow.

1 comment:

  1. LOL... glad you're enjoying the snow. I gotta say, I LOVE SNOW, but I'm about snowed out this winter. Ready for the white/gray to turn into green :) Love you and enjoy your (hopefully) last snow day!

    ReplyDelete