Saturday, June 16, 2012

Autopilot

We're talking about gardens, by the way, not airplanes. My garden is on autopilot, which means whatever God has programmed those green things to do, via their plant DNA, they are doing. And I like what they are doing.

Did not think my lettuce would grow, but, here it is.


Sharp eyes will spot two snakes. They are for public consumption; the public being squirrels and birds. Moderately successful deception. Normally they just scare me.

And, likewise, I did not think my sugar peas would grow, but here they are. Not quite sure what to do with them, but they have begun to produce pods. Amazing. Truly, these plants are on God's autopilot.


Doris's roses are between blooming cycles right now, but there is one blossom out. So fragrant I could smell it from eight feet away.


And my lillies continue to produce.



Can't wait for my tomatoes. Can taste 'em already.

No comments:

Post a Comment