Sunday, November 27, 2011

Outlander is available for Kindle!

Yahoo! Outlander Chronicles: Phoenix is now available for Kindle!


The print edition is coming out in a few weeks, and will be available on Amazon. The Barnes and Noble Nook edition will be available within a week or so. Knowing me, I'll probably crow about each of these releases, so if you are following my blog you'll hear about it.

Speaking of crowing, let me do a little right now: my daughter Dani has done a gorgeous job on the cover. It really captures the essence of the story. She applied some digital wizardry to a photo I purchased, extending the sky upward significantly, adding the foreboding city skyline, as well as picking the font style and placement. I love it! Thanks, Dani!!!

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! And you're so welcome! :) I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just purchased it from the Kindle Store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! Hope you enjoy it (if you do, please tell a friend)!

    ReplyDelete